We’re so pleased that you’ve decided to check out our website! We’ve tried to anticipate your questions below, but feel free to call us or email if you’re wondering about anything else. All questions and comments are welcome!
When are your services?
Our church is having OUTDOOR WORSHIP, Sundays at 9:30am. We gather on the front lawn (bring your own chair). Please wear a mask and maintain social distance. For now, we are not offering nursery or childcare.
SANCTUARY WORSHIP GUIDELINES– If inclement weather is expected on any Sunday morning, worship will move inside the Sanctuary, following these guidelines for safety:
- Masks are required. Family units will be seated at least six feet apart. Once seated, try not to change seats.
- Pews are marked off. Each pew can seat up to two people or one family unit.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance.
- Doors will be open to eliminate touching of door handles, and air will be circulating during worship.
- There will be no congregational singing, but we can have piano music or a soloist (12 feet from any other person).
- We will not have nursery but will have activities for children in the back of the sanctuary.
- Three balconies in the sanctuary offer more distance from others. The balconies on the north and south are smaller, room for one person or family unit. The west balcony is larger, room for 3 people or family units. Please look for signage as to where to sit. Do not sit on the row closest to the railing for the safety of the people underneath.
- Before and after the service, please move quickly to the exits. If you would like to visit with others, try to do so outside.
Inside worship requires extra precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19. Also we will Livestream worship on Facebook and post videos so those who prefer home will have that option.
How do I get there?
Crown Heights United Methodist Church is located at 1021 NW 37th Street — the northwest corner of Western Avenue and NW 37th Street — in Oklahoma City.
Where should I park?
Parking is available both along NW 37th Street and in the lot directly across from the church on Western Avenue.
Is there child care available for my children?
Yes! We provide nursery and child care during all of our worship services, special events and Sunday School. Our ushers and greeters will be glad to help you find our child care area, which welcomes infants through 6 year olds. Our experienced child care staff will text you or come get you, should your child need anything during the service. You are also welcome to keep your children with you during first visits.
How should I dress?
Feel free to wear whatever you like! You’ll find people in business casual, business formal, and casual attire. (Yes, you can wear your jeans!)
How can I get more information?
If you would like additional information or if you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our church office at 405-524-8428. You can also reach us through our contact page.